Got an email from the prez of ICC…well not just me goty it I’m sure…but anyway, they have a new website they want us to know about…so I’m passing it on!
It is with great pleasure that we announce our new and completely reengineered website, which will make it easier for you to find important information about the Code Council and your profession quickly. The new site will go live in the next few days.
You will find navigating through the site to be intuitive and easy, with standardized menus on the top of the screen as well as on the left side to assist you. The user friendly site offers you quick access to the latest ICC news, events, and information about all of our products and services.
In addition to making the new ICC site more robust and functional, here are highlighted features and benefits that will enhance your experience:
- Organized content—Find what you’re looking for in fewer clicks.
- Enhanced search capability—Find your code books and reference materials quickly and easily in the ICC Store.
- Single sign on—Use only one set of credentials to log in to the site. To make this transition as easy as possible, we’re providing step-by-step instructions.
- My ICC—Provides you with a personalized experience when you log in. Edit your profile and preferences, view your recent store purchases, see the courses you’re registered for, keep track of your CEUs and get to Members-only areas quickly.
- Communities of Interest—Introduces ICC members to social networking through 13 unique Communities of Interest where you can discuss and network with your peers, view and post resource documents and links, access the latest industry news, and view relevant products and services. These Communities are a dynamic replacement for our current bulletin board, with certain features reserved especially for our valued members.
- New shopping cart—Renew or purchase a membership, a book, an education course and a certification test all in the same transaction.
In this initial phase, you will spot opportunities for improvement. Please give us your feedback. Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address has not changed, but your experience will. Try it out on Monday Oct. 19 to explore the new features available to you.
Enjoy the difference!
Richard P. Weiland
Chief Executive Officer