Passing it On…
ICC-ES Career Opportunities
ICC Evaluation Service, Inc. (ICC-ES) is the U.S. leader in evaluations of products for code compliance. ICC-ES works with building product manufacturers, standards development organizations (SDOs), industry associations, code officials, engineers, designers and specifiers to assist manufacturers in bringing innovative products and technologies to market. Under its current growth plan, ICC-ES is seeking applicants for the position of Technical Director.
The position would be responsible for:
- Technical leadership including allocation of resources
- Development and content of evaluation reports and acceptance criteria
- Development of a highly technical, forward thinking staff dedicated to public safety and customer service
- Representation at designated SDO and industry groups
- Identification of growth areas and implementation of staffing and processes needed to meet corporate expectations for growth
- Position reports directly to the Senior Vice President
- Degree in engineering, or science; a Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Licensed engineer with preference given to structural engineers; background in seismic and wind design
- Working knowledge of building codes and modern construction methods and materials, including their application in all types of building construction knowledge of current trends and developments in construction methods and materials
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally
- Position will be located in our Whittier, California office
We offer a complete benefits package including:
Health, dental and vision insurance
Paid vacation, sick and holidays
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person. Only the highly motivated need apply.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com or fax to: (562) 699-7483
ONLY RESUMES WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE SEND WORD ATTACHMENTS ONLY
No phone calls please.
ICC Evaluation Service, Inc., is seeking either a structural engineer, or a mechanical engineer with a background in fire protection, to work in its Los Angeles office. Individuals are expected to possess a license to practice engineering, or the ability to obtain a license within one year. A strong working knowledge of building codes and structural design specifications, or a knowledge of plumbing and mechanical products, respectively, is required. Some travel is also required.
We offer an excellent benefit package. Salary is dependent on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you believe your qualifications match our requirements, please send your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to (562) 695-4694. Please include “Staff Engineer” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.