Saw this on a Google alert for waterproofing-passing it on from Monster.com
Full Time Waterproofing Estimator/Project Manager
About the Job
JOB TITLE: senior estimator / project manager
LOCATION: Southern California
Spectra Company, http://www.SpectraCompany.com , is seeking Full Time Waterproofing Estimator/Project Manager. Individuals must have at least 7 years experience in Estimating and Project Management. Must have excellent customer relation skills and solid experience in WATERPROOFING and RESTORATION. Management skills required.
Candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage staff, other estimators, and crews
- Commitment to professionalism exhibited through previous job successes
- Strong computer skills include Outlook, Word and Excel. Master Builder a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints required
- Extensive knowledge of industry products
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing and coordinating multiple subcontractors
- Good oral and written communications skills
Required – Estimating / Project Management Experience
· New Construction / Restoration
· Blueprint Plan Reading
· Leak Investigation
· Roof Systems / Coatings
· Elastomeric Coatings
· Below Grade
· Urethane / Epoxy Coatings
· Epoxy / Grout Injections
· Caulking / Sealants
· Concrete Spall / Crack Repair
· Floors / Decks / Walkways
· Painting (Helpful)
· Historic Buildings (Helpful)
To apply, please E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send via Fax with cover letter to 909-599-7762.
SHOW US SOME LOVE, SHARE THIS POST!