Fire destroys Lake Ozark condo, flames started from grill

By Deanna Wheeler
Posted May 13, 2011 @ 06:00 AM
It took less than a minute after a resident at the Willows at the Lake condominium complex started his gas grill in an attempt to cook dinner for flames to begin shooting up from the appliance. Moments later, the fire was out of control and consuming his deck, his home and the building.
“It seemed like an eternity for the fire department to get here,” he said the next morning, reviewing the damage.


Posted By
Bill Leys
The Deck Expert
www.centralcoastwaterproofing.com Lic 890269

Learn more about deck waterproofing at  www.deckexpert.com
 Feeling Social?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s