Fire On Deck From Gas Grill Gone Awry Causes Estimated $250,000 In Damages and Displaced Five People.

No one died thank goodness. Grills on decks on houses are a bad idea. 

From Bismark ND comes this harrowing tale of one who escaped severe injury or death while trying to be a good Samaritan. Look at what happened over a few dogs and burgers. Cook on the ground! 
Copyright TOM STROMME/Tribune Bismarck fire fighters attend to a fire at 1040 and 1042 Westwood Street in south Bismarck on 5-12 evening. The cause of the fire was a propane grill on a second level outdoor deck said homeowner Rebecca Vettel.

From the Bismark Tribune:
According to a statement from the fire department, fire was coming from the deck at 1040 Westwood St., as well as the deck of the adjoining residence in the duplex and into the home itself. The fire caused an estimated $250,000 damage and displaced five people.

Bill Leys-The Deck Expert

NEW PAPERLESS FAX # 805-856-1528 (by Hello Fax)

805-545-8300 Central California
424-235-3196 S California
831-244-0874 N California
www.concretefloorstore.com  gallery of concrete flooring, installed by CCW

 Learn more about deck waterproofing at  www.deckexpert.com
 
 Feeling Social?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s