Gas Grill Propane Tank Explodes on a Deck, Resulting Fire Burns Everything

Once again tragedy strikes when attempting to cook with a grill on a deck…

From South Washington County Bulletin- “Two Woodbury senior citizens lost their home and they’re lucky to be alive after the propane tank on their grill exploded on the deck last Wednesday. 
Robert Hamer and his wife, Katherine, escaped via the front door of their home in the 5700 block of Fawn Trail Circle, spending the night at a neighbor’s house after a shocking accident on their backyard deck turned the $340,000 home into an inferno.”

Read the rest by clicking here-http://www.swcbulletin.com/news/crime-and-courts/3754029-update-massive-fire-couple-loses-house-cars-lifetime-valued-items

Tragic consequences when a gas grill propane tank blew, igniting the deck and burning the house down with a lifetime of memories in it.
Grills and decks don’t mix, Cook away from your house!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s