Territory Manager is responsible for all business within the assigned territory. This includes directing all activities to deliver responsive quality service and in house labor work that will result in a high level of customer satisfaction at a profitable level.
- Support the mission, vision & values on a daily basis to all external and internal customers/employees
- Adhere to all safety policies & procedures
- Ability to work in the satellite office
- Promote positive relationships and deal with customers and employees in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Capture and retain sales to produce gross profit to meet territory expectations
- Serve as a mentor for office and field employees to follow company policies
- Provide technical solutions and support within operations to maximize profitability of projects
- Complete all required paperwork and respond to external and internal customers in a timely fashion
- Conduct pre-sale job, ongoing and office meetings as required
- Attend weekly sales meeting and responsible to run weekly operation meeting within said territory
- Oversees all staff in territory and will handle personal situations as they arise
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (MS Word and Excel).
- Familiarity with construction methods and terminology.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Want 8 yrs. prior experience in waterproofing (will consider someone with lesser years if it is hardcore exp.)
- Person will oversee the branch office of 13 employees to include estimator, project coordinator, superintendent, 3 foreman and field personnel
- Must have firm grasp of estimating
- Will handle HR issues, no payroll, help estimator with scheduling, run weekly sales meeting, weekly conference calls with other Territory Managers. Monitor the books- ensure jobs in budget, have ability to create relationships with the community like Chamber of Commerce, ABC + responsible for maintenance of current jobs running and going after new work (40% of time compared to all other responsibility)
5) Salary – $90-$100K, BUT flexible + bonuses. For example the TM in December received a $50K bonus