Editors Note-We are only publishing information on the Polydeck 400 system as it is the only system that meets E-108 requirements as a Class A fire rated system. Please note that only applies when this system is installed over 3/4″ plywood.
The Polydeck® 400 decking system has a class A Fire Rating on 3/4″ or 21/32″ plywood and is a polyurethane, liquid applied, moisture cured waterproof system. The system utilizes an epoxy primer, two coats of an aromatic polyurethane basecoat and two coats of an aliphatic polyurethane topcoat. The Polydeck® 400 decking system can be applied to protect surfaces against spalling, freeze/thaw damage, and chemicals commonly encountered on these surfaces. It is an elastomeric system designed to expand and contract with normal structural movements. It will not soften in heat nor embrittle in cold. Polydeck® 400 is a proven fire rated/ waterproofing system for use on a wide range of applications. Installed and maintained properly, the decking system will ensure years of service.
Approvals, Codes & Testing:
- Class A Fire Rating on 3/4″ or 21/32″ Plywood, UBC Standard 32-7, ASTM E-108, UL 790, NFPA 256
- ICC-ES Report ESR-2785
- Los Angeles City General Approval Report #RR25171
- One-Hour Fire Resistive Construction, UBC Standard No. 7-1
- Chemical Resistance
- Meets California VOC and AQMD Requirements, when Polyglaze 400C-FR is used in place of Polyglaze 400FR and Polyglaze 400C is used in place if Polyglaze 400.
- Meets Southern California VOC and SCAQMD Requirements, when PC-440SC is used in place of PC-440,Polyglaze 400SC-FR is used in place of Polyglaze 400FR and Polyglaze 400SC is used in place of Polyglaze 400.
ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS–Click Here
WARRANTY APPLICATION Click Here
WARRANTY Coming Soon
RECOATING INSTRUCTIONS Click Here
GENERAL GUIDELINES Click Here
Read the marked up copy of their ICC report. I highlight important details for you to pay attention to while making decisions and building. Polycoat Polytuff 2785